Applications to IPVC programs must be submitted through this platform – Applications (ipvc.pt)
To apply, applicants must first register on the platform. After their registration has been made and validated, they must choose the type of application from the options on the left, which will direct you to the registration in the system.
If you have already registered, enter your log-in and password in the Authentication area. After authentication (you can check your data in the upper left corner).
Then follow these steps:
- Choose the type of application you intend to submit
- On the Application Form, you will have to:
- Choose the intended program(s).
- Depending on the type of application, you may still need to enter your academic and professional information.
- Then you will have to fill in your personal information, which concludes the final phase of your application process.
- At any time, the system allows you to modify, print or download the information on your application and it will inform you if you have been accepted.