(Português) ECHE-LP-2020 “ERASMUS CHARTER FOR HIGHER EDUCATION 2021-2027” quality certificate Project: 101012752 — NEW_ERAS_IPVC
• Respect in full the principles of non-discrimination, transparency and inclusion set out in the Programme.
• Ensure equal and equitable access and opportunities to current and prospective participants from all backgrounds, paying particular attention to the inclusion of those with fewer opportunities.
• Ensure full automatic recognition of all credits (based on the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System – ECTS) gained for learning outcomes satisfactorily achieved during a period of study/training abroad, including during blended mobility.
• Charge no fees, in the case of credit mobility, to incoming mobile students for tuition, registration, examinations or access to laboratory and library facilities.
• Ensure the quality of the mobility activities and of the cooperation projects throughout the application and implementation phases.
• Implement the priorities of the Programme