There are several ways to access Higher education.
If you have completed the 12th year of your schooling and have chosen to study at IPVC, there are several options:
- Access to Licentiate degree programs through the National Admissions Process for Higher Education. The candidate must have already taken the National Entrance Exams, whose scores are valid for a maximum duration of 2 years.
- Access to Licentiate degree programs through the Special Admissions Process for Higher Education for those who hold Dual Certification for Secondary Education Programs and certification for Specialized Artistic Programs. The entrance exams are administered at IPVC.
- Access to Licentiate degree programs for international students through the IPVC platform.
- Access to Professional and Technical programs through the IPVC platform.
If you have not completed the 12th year of your schooling and you are over 23 years old, you can participate in the special admissions process for individuals over the age of 23 years, which allows you to access a Professional and Technical program or a Licentiate degree program.
If you already have a degree in higher education and want to continue to enhance your academic development, you have access to the following options through the IPVC platform:
- Access to a Licentiate degree program through special admissions process (as the holder of a degree in higher education)
- Access to a Master’s degree or Graduate program
For each admissions process, a Notice containing the evaluation criteria for admission is published.
Refer to this site and check out the programs IPVC offers for you!