The Company Organization and Management programme aims to prepare highly qualified professionals capable of: Setting up their own company.
Responding to the needs of the companies that hire them in various areas, particularly administration, accounting, finance, logistics, marketing and human resources.
Thus, a graduate in Company Organization and Management should be able to:
- Assimilate theory and specialised knowledge in conjunction with practical input in the world of business.
- Understand the company’s operational areas and existing relationships (intra and inter-company) in order to optimise the company’s goals.
- Identify the core of the company and promote the quality of the products/services provided, thus creating a group dynamic and work ethos centred on objectives.
- Develop skills applied to managing SMEs.
- The aim of this degree is to provide training in the following specific skills: Understanding and effectively using business communication both internally and externally.
- Understanding, preparing and analysing accounting and financial information and using it as a fundamental source of information for decision-making.
- Developing and implementing performance assessment indicators and interpreting the results.
- Interpreting business opportunities, preparing, analysing and assessing investment projects.
- Familiarity with the management and leadership models for negotiation processes and applying them for the benefit of the organisation.
- Ensuring the best solutions for day-to-day business problems, using computer tools, cutting-edge business management software, new information technologies and having a good command of the English language.